Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Vino Update

Have you ever fallen so far behind in a task that you rue catching up? That's what I did in the wine varietal count. I finally decided to catch up today by simply placing them on the count and not worrying about writing what the wines were and how they tasted. That would take so long that I would never get it done. As you can see, we're up to 34 varietals--this occurred much more quickly than I expected. Much more. And yet, I'm happy and my liver is just fine. It helps to have family that is interested in the same thing.

By the way, I just finished reading Red, White, and Drunk all Over by Natalie MacLean. If you have any interest in wine, this is a great read.

1 comment:

Natalie MacLean said...

Thanks so much for posting this Kirk! I'm delighted that you liked my book. Hope you'll join my newsletter.

Cheers,
Natalie

www.nataliemaclean.com

Editor of Nat Decants Free Wine Newsletter